[Qgis-developer] Running QGIS in RHEL

agadisugandha at bel.co.in agadisugandha at bel.co.in
Thu Aug 1 00:56:28 PDT 2013

Hi,
      While running the QGIS in RHEL error is coming even after successful
compilation of qgis.

qgis:error while loading shared libraries: libqwt.so.6:cannot open shared
object file:No such file or directory.
         But qwt6.0 is successfully installed in my pc in the bath
/usr/local/qwt-6.0. And same path I have passed to "cmake" for
compiling the qgis1.8.
Guide me.

Thanks,
Sugandha

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in immediately