[Qgis-developer] QGIS HF Accomodation

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:18:24 PDT 2013

Just in case it helps, I have booked at the Ibis already. Tried to
book a double to share with Matthias Kuhn, but only rooms with a
single bed were available. I left a note saying that, if possible, I
would like a room with two beds, but got no reply, so for now, you
should consider Matthias as well in the group of people without
room...

Cheers