[Qgis-developer] Room booking in Brighton

Peter Wells peter.wells at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 10:58:55 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Although the central IBIS say that no rooms are available on the 12th to the 16th, hotels.com seem to show availability there.  I called a guy on the number below and he confirmed that they have quite a few rooms left (on the number below).

IBIS
88 92 Queens Road,
Brighton,
East Sussex,
BN1 3XE
United Kingdom ‎
+44(0)20 3564 5819‎

I suspect that hotels.com book the rooms and then sell them on at a profit (it's £89 per night, average).  If you're room sharing, I suggest forming groups and nominating a person to make the booking.  I'd also recommend doing this as soon as possible as the rooms will become progressively more expensive.

Kind regards,

Pete