[Qgis-developer] Room booking in Brighton

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Aug 14 14:34:40 PDT 2013

Hi

Might also be worth trying lastminute.com e.g.

http://globaltrips.lastminute.com/trips/hotellist/listInternal?pTxId=659714&startIndex=0&checkInDate=2013-09-12&checkOutDate=2013-09-16&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&guestCounts=2&guestCodes=ADULT&city=brighton&configId=S72722479&numRooms=1&sortBy=price&path=hotels

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net