[Qgis-developer] Room booking in Brighton

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 00:35:07 PDT 2013

Il 14/08/2013 14:49, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> Hi Matteo and maybe others,
>
> there are several people willing to share their room in the wiki (including
> me) - if it uptodate. If you want to share the room with me, could you
> please contact the hotel directly to arrange it, if that is ok for you. I
> will stay from friday - sunday.

Hi Otto,
thanks for your reply and suggestions.
If this were only my problem, I mean the Saturday.Sunday night, then a
solution would be easy to find. But  I believe that many other people
has the same problem and I totally agree with the Paolo (for some
assistance and that scattering around is not the best solution).
Maybe writing a "definitive" list of who needs a place to stay can help.

Thanks anyway!

Matteo