[Qgis-developer] Digitizing behavior

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 20 02:07:20 PDT 2013

 Hi Salvatore,

 I think you described it wrong: the former is on the top and not the
 latter. If the latter were at the top it would be more logical and like
 the other GIS.

 I agree that the current QGIS behavior is strange and I wonder why this
 happens. Aren't objects rendered by its order in a table unless there
 are other rules?

 Andreas