[Qgis-developer] [qgis webclient] hide layer in menu

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 28 04:29:03 PDT 2013

 Hi Otto,

 If you provide the "visibleLayers" property in the URL, it will be
 used. If you do not provide this property it will use the visibility
 setting from the QGIS project. You need to set

 var useGetProjectSettings = true;

 to be able to use the visibility from the QGIS project. It does not
 work with GetCapabilities.

 Andreas