[Qgis-developer] Tutorial Atlas

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:50:13 PDT 2013

I see...

As composer layer, you can use any vector layer available.

If what you are aiming to is some kind of mosaic of all your working area
using smaller maps (like an actual atlas), then you can use vector >
Research tools > Vector Grid, to create the coverage of the all working
area. You will have to figure out the X and Y parameters to fit you pages
scales.

Hope it helps,

Alexandre Neto