[Qgis-developer] September 1 branch for release

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Aug 31 01:43:01 PDT 2013

Larry. I would suggest you take the time you need. The QGIS server is most of the time installed from source and is therefore not too tightly coupled with the official QGIS Desktop release.

Even if it is not installed from source it is relatively easy to publish QGIS server packages independent from Desktop.

Btw: I dont see any of these font problems at my QGIS server installation. I would have noticed it since  I use QGIS server quite extensively.

Andreas