[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] GarminCustomMap-plugin version update to 1.0

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Dec 6 06:07:17 PST 2013

Hi

Good to hear that the plugin is of use.
I am not sure if I understood what you want to achieve.
In general it should be possible to remove the lower limit of the zoom-factor.
However, zooming out and then exporting the Garmin Custom Map / KMZ would give the same result.

Btw, the zoom-factor does not affect the possibility to zoom on your Garmin unit.

Or did you mean something else?

Cheers
Stefan