[Qgis-developer] W*S obtain only the server url

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:32:47 PST 2013

On 7 December 2013 17:35, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:
> What about using urlparse: http://docs.python.org/2/library/urlparse.html?

thanks Giovanni this could be useful, it is not the best solution but
it could work.
I just discovered that WMS works in a better way

layer.source()
u'crs=EPSG:3857&dpiMode=all&featureCount=10&format=image/png&layers=landsat&styles=&url=http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map%3D/home/lucadelu/github/urlCapabilities/mapfile/landsat_urlcapabilities.map'

in this way it is really simple to understand the url and all the
other parameter (if I use urlparse the map will be in the params
instead it is in the main url)
Could we have the same for WFS? Should I open a ticket?

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/