[Qgis-developer] About diagram palettes

Jorge Tornero - Listas jtorlistas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:39:53 PST 2013

Dear all (again)

Also I've trying to speed up diagram creation. I have a bunch of layers
with the same fields (rigth now it's difficult to have a single layer
and filter it) where I want to display diagrams.

I have to set each individual color in each layer. Maybe it would be
nice to have a way of saving the diagram style, so it is loadable like
layer style, but now i'm just thinking about have a set of colors easily
accesible, like color picker *custom colors*

The problem is that AFAIK I can't remove colors from inside *custom
colors* nor define a new "palette", so my current custom color palette
is useless.

Is there a method to accomplish this? Where does QGIS store palettes
(to try to remove/create manually)?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Tornero
Instituto Español de Oceanografía