[Qgis-developer] How to Use QgsSvgCache

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Thu Dec 12 00:03:25 PST 2013

Hello,

I have a SVG-File in my Ressource-file and want to use it as Symbol for a
VectorLayer. Is there an ability to load it in the QgsSvgCache and access
it from there?
I've tried it directly but this didn't worked in c++:

QString name=
"E:\\Entwicklung\\QGis\\Quantum-GiS\\src\\plugins\\adresssuche\\haus.svg";
                        //QString
name="qrc:///adresssucheplugin/haus.svg";
                        qDebug()<<name;
                        QgsSvgMarkerSymbolLayerV2* p_svgSymbolLayer(0);
                        p_svgSymbolLayer= new
QgsSvgMarkerSymbolLayerV2(name, DEFAULT_SVGMARKER_SIZE,
DEFAULT_SVGMARKER_ANGLE);

Freundliche Grüße aus Leipzig
Susann Schmidt