[Qgis-developer] QGIS Multi-threaded Rendering

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Dec 13 05:31:45 PST 2013

Hi Martin,

I guess I am also running into the PostgreSQL issue. In general my
PostgreSQL based projects with many layers freeze after a very short
time, while the SpatiaLite based projects work very nicely.

Too many PostgreSQL connections? Can we limit the PostgreSQL connections
or can you better re-use existing connections?

Looks very promising - looking forward to testing my PostgreSQL based
projects once this issue is fixed.

Andreas