[Qgis-developer] qgisserver problem

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Dec 19 11:59:02 PST 2013

Compiled QGIS testing (12 dec) on a clean debian wheezy box

copied qgis_mapserv.fcgi into /usr/lib/cgi-bin and created a vanilla qgs
project file

but while getting a capabilities response, I'm not able to receive map
images...

some other problems:
- if I start a epsg:28992 project, then the latlon capabilites contain
those crs coordinates in the LATLONboundingbox in capabilities
- if I start a epsg:4326 (latlon) project, then both the latlonbbox and
the crsbbox contain latlon coords???

also some problems with the 'crs selection' in ows properties of project
dialog.

When I try to load the layer via a remote QGIS wms connection, I see the
error:
- 'Cannot calculate extent', Raster layer is not valid ...
When I try to load an image via a local browser I see this error:
invalidCRS: could not create output CRS

Am I doing something wrong, of does the server need more info?

Docs I found:
http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html?highlight=server

Capabilities requests you can try:

http://qgis.webmapper.nl/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?request=getCapabilities&map=nl.qgs