[Qgis-developer] 1:n relation style

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Dec 21 04:20:18 PST 2013

Hi Brent,

See http://blog.vitu.ch/10112013-1201/qgis-relations for some
information on the QGIS relations.

I think that this is just the beginning. The relations have much more
potential - e.g. with styling, enhanced forms, aggregates, reporting
with the Atlas serial printing, etc.

We hope that Matthias can continue to work on this in the second half of
2014. He is currently busy with his master thesis where he also works on
QGIS globe.

If you know someone willing to fund his work in the second half of 2014,
let us know.

Thanks,
Andreas