[Qgis-developer] C++ plugins instructions

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 15:54:32 PST 2013

I have an issue that after upgrading my C++ plugins to 2.0.1, they do not
show up in the 2.0 version of QGIS. Has the procedure for identifying and
installing C++ plugins in QGIS 2.0+ changed? I have tried using the start-up
plugins generator and that does not show up also in the 2.0 version.

I have asked this question more than three times and I have not heard a
reply. May be it is the holidays, but I have been asking since October the
same question. I looked and tried many ways, and I am still without an
response. Is there a new instruction for plugin registration? Do we have a
new policy to limit C++ plugins from users, a new unwritten policy to unplug
C++ plugins?

Just wondering,

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD