[Qgis-developer] gdalwarp not installed on MacOSX ?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Dec 30 16:12:27 PST 2013

Hi Roberto,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Geo DrinX <geodrinx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> as you can see in this image:
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg_m86uaXY1R0c0VHk3Sy1HdDA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> it seems that  gdalwarp  is not installed (or not found)  by  Qgis2threejs
>  plugin  on MacOSX.
>

> Could you please help me to solve this ?

The Qgis2threejs plugin just references gdalwarp as if it is already
available on PATH. Assuming you are using Kyngchaos.com install, you will
need to ensure the following is on your PATH:

/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Programs

However, since it is a little tricky augmenting PATH for a GUI app on Mac,
you can try prepending it to PATH using the Custom Environment Variables
available in the QGIS Preferences, under System.

If that does not work, there are a couple of other approaches to augmenting
PATH for a Mac GUI app [0].

[0]
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPRuntimeConfig/Articles/EnvironmentVars.html

Regards,