[Qgis-developer] gdalwarp not installed on MacOSX ?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 30 16:16:05 PST 2013

I might see it if google showed me the image ;)

I can say that gdalwarp IS installed - it's in the GDAL framework.  I installed the plugin and it didn't complain.  I don't know what to do with the plugin to see if it fails when running it.

My guess is that it needs a configuration option to be able to set the location of gdalwarp.  There is an environment variable option in the QGIS prefs that might work - you would add PATH and set it to /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.10/Programs