[Qgis-developer] Help on QgsVectorLayer.setEditType

Rukmaj Chandavar rukmaj at yahoo.co.in
Fri Feb 1 02:03:19 PST 2013

Hi All,

I am looking for some example implementation of setEditType in QGIS python plugins. The enums that do not need any additional information is just fine. However, it is unclear when it comes to enums like ValueMap, EditRange, CheckBox etc., I want to use strings 'true' or 'false' for checkbox in place of default (1,0) and similarly want to be able to set ValueMaps and EditRanges which I am not sure how to do.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rukmaj