[Qgis-developer] Expression editor icon

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Feb 1 03:01:36 PST 2013

Hi Robert,

I also created a standalone version of the filter symbol [1][2] but I'm
not yet happy with it. It looks a bit "blocky" to me. Maybe the lighter
part of the background is too intensive?

I also thought, that for the expression combined with something else,
the "something else" part should be in the center and the expression
icon itself could be smaller, as it's just a helper to accomplish the
main task of selecting/filtering/defining the preview.

What do you think?

Regards,
Matthias

PS: I'll be out of office next week, so don't expect any answers from me
then. I'm sure the two of you will make good decisions.

[1] http://qgis.vitu.ch/download/dual-view-icons.png
[2]
https://raw.github.com/matthias-kuhn/Quantum-GIS/dual-view/images/themes/gis/mActionFilter.svg