[Qgis-developer] Several errors

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Feb 11 22:52:08 PST 2013

Am 12.02.2013 06:44, schrieb Sanghee Shin:

> 3. QGIS Master version stil doesn't reflect the current EPSG info,
> that is very essential to Korean QGIS users. So, Korean users had to
> update the qgis.db&  srs.db manually during the training. Actually I
> raised this issue and opened a ticket around 2 month ago.
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6820 However nothing updated so far. As
> far as I know crssync should sync with GDAL automatically during
> installation, however it seems not to work. Is it a bug of crssync?

In your bug report, you should specify which EPSG-code you want to use,
and why the EPSG-codes available are not useful for you. We have over
55000 EPSG-codes, and most of the developers have never worked with
Korean data. So they need a bit assistance from your side.

Normally, crssnc should synchronize QGIS database with GDAL's csv-data.
If the setup breaks at some stage, this synchronisation will fail. For
QGIS Lisboa Windos standalone, this happens when there are blanks in
installation folder names. Maybe Korean user names have the same effects.

Look out for postinstall.log for error messages. If successfull, you
will find:
> Synchronizing CRS database with PROJ definitions.
> xyz CRSs updated.

HTH,
André Joost