[Qgis-developer] Several errors

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:25:38 PST 2013

I prepared new clean windows and installed master version there. Finally I found that srs.db was successfully updated and got all SRSs that I needed.

I assume that old environment settings like path & others from old QGIS or other FOSS4G affected the post-installation process.

Do I need to cancel the ticket?

Sanghee

2013. 2. 13., 오후 1:02, Sanghee Shin <endofcap at gmail.com> 작성: