[Qgis-developer] Update of composer item's GUI (Pull Request)

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue Feb 19 01:54:33 PST 2013

Hi,

This has been worked on some more, tested on Ubuntu 12.10, Mac 10.7 and
Win7, then committed [0]. If you find any issues with the new layout please
let Olivier or I know.

Along the way we fixed some issues with the new collapsible group boxes,
which are prominently used. If you see any issue with them (even small
ones), please let me know. Try Ctrl(or Alt)-clicking them to toggle synched
sets of group boxes.

Thanks to Olivier for initiating and working out the redesign!

Regards,

Larry

[0] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/compare/a645f43f67da...0f0c981143c7