[Qgis-developer] attributeMap vs. attributes

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:36:13 PST 2013

I faced the same problem with SEXTANTE (and there were a large number
of calls to replace), and decided to go ahead and break compatibility
with 1.8. Should be better in the mid-term, but it's true that it is
not nice to leave a plugin depending now on an yet-unreleased
version...

If it is not a big work, maybe you can keep two versions, more or less
synchronized

Victor