[Qgis-developer] Error will building QGIS in windows

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:05:39 PST 2013

I installed GEOS, but after that i have some problem in the files in the
Cmake directory of the sourced code that i checked out.
Here is the error:

CMake Error at cmake/FindGDAL.cmake:175 (FILE):

file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:

D:/applications/OSGeo4W/apps/gdal/gdal_version.h for reading.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:169 (FIND_PACKAGE