[Qgis-developer] Minor issues in print composer GUI

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 20 07:04:01 PST 2013

Hi all.
I found a few issues:
* when starting a new layout, the item properties tab is not shown entirely, and it
has to be enlarged; I'd suggest developers to design taking int account small screens
* now Transparency is used intead of Opacity, thanks; however, I think the scale more
obvious for the user should be in percentage (0-100%) instead of 0-255.
Moreover, on Gnome3 (this is not related to recent changes) when clicking on Composer
Manager, then on the desired layout, the popup stays upfront, and to access the
layout one has to close it, and click on the composer window.
Surely there is a better behaviour.
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia