[Qgis-developer] Download stats

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Sat Feb 23 05:02:10 PST 2013

Andreas Neumann wrote
> It is hard to build trust, but easy to loose trust.
>
> Of course I would also be curious about the stats ;-)
>
> Andreas

I totally agree with Andreas. Open Source drains people who like freedom. We
take a risk of loosing some trust with collecting stats.
If dev's agree that a crash reporter is important, could we start another
thread to have a more precise idea of what we need? (crash, but maybe also
python error execution)
I'd be happy to help funding this, since I think 2.0 will require an
important testing effort to reach a stable state. If you want me t help on
that, help me to write some specs ;-)

Cheers
Régis