[Qgis-developer] Shipping SAGA with QGIS

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Sat Feb 23 14:09:08 PST 2013

>>I tried installing SEXTANTE just now on a Mac but it crashed with a missing
"psycopg2" error message.
>>This is not a standard Python package on Mac.

I see now that psycopg2 is also provided as a Mac package here:

http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/python

Installing Psycopg2-2.4.5-2.dmg allows the SEXTANTE installation to complete
successfully.

However, SEXTANTE doesn't seem to know about my SAGA:

"It seems that SAGA is not correctly installed in your system.
Please install it before running SAGA algorithms."

Thanks.

-Phil