[Qgis-developer] Shipping SAGA with QGIS

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 05:11:05 PST 2013

Phil

Thanks for you help. Unfortunately, I do not use Mac and cannot test
SEXTANTE in Mac.

The psycopg library is used by algorithms connecting with PostGIS, and
I (wrongly) assumed it should be in all computers where QGIS is
installed. I will add some checking to ensure that it is found and, if
not, disable the corresponding algorithms but not the whole SEXTANTE
plugin

Regarding the error you see when executing SAGA, In Mac it is
performing the same check than in Linux, but it seems that it is not
working fine, even if SAGA is actually installed. Making SEXTANTE run
a small test algorithm and check the result sounds like a better
option, which would work for all OS's

Thanks again for your help.

Victor