[Qgis-developer] new splash screen for upcoming 2.0 ?

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:31:51 PST 2013

Hi Tim,

2013/2/24 Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>

> Hi Salvatore
>
> For me it would be a -1 I'm afraid :-(
>
> We made an informal decision to use old maps and place names (typically a
> previous hack fest venue) for our splashes.

:-( I was not aware of that decision on splashes,
anyway I'd like very much see a different splash
in the new release slightly more elegant and if possible
with squared borders, keeping the same logic.

I also issued a new topic in the bug tracker [1],
so everyone may leave any feedback on it.
I will put there the SVG version of my proposed.

BTW, thanks for your replies !

Regards,

-SL

[1] - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7211