[Qgis-developer] new vector api select features

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Feb 27 00:57:59 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde
<rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
 > THANKS! for this very thorough answer! I think it would be a pity to
let it
 > rest here in the dev-list, we should put it somewhere in he
cookbook/wiki I

Hi Martin and Richard,
I'm just teaching some plugin stuff and I remembered that somewhere in
the dev list there was a super nice email by Marting explaining
everythin, it took me about 10-15min to find it by skimming the archives.

Would it be possible for either of you to temporarly put the link to it
[0] in the cookbook (1.8) mentioning that if working with master that is
the way to go? I think I'm not the only one developing for master.

I'd do it myself, but I never edited the cookbook, how to do it?

ciao

Marco

[0]
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2013-February/024278.html