[Qgis-developer] Hello, my name is Benedict Holland

Benedict Holland benedict.m.holland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:40:51 PST 2013

Hello all,

I am currently a graduate student in economics at Clark University but in a
former life I worked as a Sen. Software Engineer and Release Engineer. I am
more or less an expert in python and I have used c++ but not for a long
time. I am very impressed by the code I am looking at currently. If you
need help with stuff that you think would match my skills (release, code
verification, QA, whatever...) I have some free time and I need an
application better than ArcGIS because I loath toolboxes and you all have
shown me a much better UI. I am going to try to pick off bugs as I seem
them and perhaps start in on some blockers. If you need help with releases,
let me know. I have managed some very large ones (which was the main cause
for me to go back to school). Volunteering is so much more fun.

If you have some urgent stuff that needs to get done, let me know where to
look and I will start tackling problems when I have time.

Thanks all,
~Ben