[Qgis-developer] Spatial queries plugin should ignore very small intersections

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 7 01:24:58 PST 2013

Il 06/01/2013 11:20, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> true - there is a geometry validation tool to detect these invalid
> geometries but no cleaning tools available.

We (Faunalia, thanks to Regione Toscana support) are making a cleaning tool using
liblwgeom from PostGIS, and sextante. We still have minor packaging problems (we
would like to have liblwgeom in osgeo4w), but for the rest the tool should be working.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu