[Qgis-developer] Spatial queries plugin should ignore very small intersections

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Jan 7 02:18:45 PST 2013

Thanks Sandro,
so that means that you get multi polygons with very small polygons created
when a auto-intersection is cleaned. I prefer that since it does not
destroys existing node. I think qe should add another tool after the
'makevalide' tool to clean those artefacts based on a surface threshold.
This is really hard to achieve for common end user, and those artefacts can
be really numerous if datasets are not clean.  They also will make it harder
to edit a polygon manually, and will slow down spatial intersections.

Anybody else needs such a tool?