[Qgis-developer] Spatial queries plugin should ignore very small intersections

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jan 7 02:25:14 PST 2013

I made an eliminate tool (similar to ESRI's eliminate). It dissolves
common boundaries of selected polygons and adjacent polygons with either
largest area or largest common boundary. If you have multi polygons you
would need to transform them into single polygons beforehand. The
eliminate tool is part of fTools in current master.

Bernhard