[Qgis-developer] QgsRasterLayer::loadProviderLibrary: Failed to load

leena S qgis.dev0001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:23:14 PST 2013

i am trying to load a simple tif file as a raster layer with my qtcreator,
it was working fine with me before updating my ubuntu from 11.04 to 12.10
i keep getting "QgsRasterLayer::loadProviderLibrary: Failed to load"

QgsRasterLayer * mypLayer = new QgsRasterLayer(src,base);

    if (mypLayer->isValid())/// always return invalid layer with ubuntu
12.10 but it is workin fine with ubuntu 11.04
    {
        emit error("Layer is valid");
    }
    else