[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin release and Python API breaks

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Thu Jan 24 04:26:36 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

Am Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013, 10.40:00 schrieb Alexander Bruy:

> please note that most of this methods were marked as deprecated for
> a long time. Some of them are deprecated since QGIS 1.6 or even
> earlier.

Where exactly is it marked as deprecated? At least not in the API docs [1].
And the current PyQGIS cookbook shows it as an example [2].
I'm only asking for a more user friendly way than having to read the C++
source code first.

Pirmin

[1]
http://qgis.org/api/1.8/classQgsMapLayerRegistry.html#a06a1339cd757608a61e3899a27f39e8a
[2] http://www.qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/loadlayer.html#map-layer-registry

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions