[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin release and Python API breaks

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:30:32 PST 2013

Hmm
That reminds me on the consolidation efforts ..
There is a lot of outdated, wrong information somewhere in the wiki -
(including my translation pages as well).
And I agree that all this things should be either deleted or made
unavailable to public..
But who is going to do it? I guess thats the question since more than a
year ..
I am also afraid of deleting things I don't know - might be important for
some people I always think..

Unfortunately I have no suggestion howto solve that problem without having
to rewrite everything from scratch.. deleting the old pages immediately
after rewriting..

kind regards
Werner