[Qgis-developer] OpenLayers plugin release and Python API breaks

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:32:54 PST 2013

Hi Pirmin,

as I can see in API docs (using your link) there is a note:

Note:
    This method is deprecated since QGIS 1.8, you should use
addMapLayers rather.

Regarding PyQGIS CookBook I agree that it should be updated
to reflect all API changes. But I think it is better to update it after
merging new_vector_api branch

--
Alexander Bruy