[Qgis-developer] Problems with lizmapclient

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 28 09:32:58 PST 2013

Il 28/01/2013 18:22, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 28/01/2013 17:13, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>> Hi all.
>> It seems that instructions on:
>>
>> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/lizmapwebclient/Installation_en
>>
>> are a bit outdated, e.g. the zip does not seem available from the link
>> shown.
>> Once installed, I get a pink square over a part of the area: is this a
>> known problem?Anything to be done?
>
> Found a possible bug: when creating a project, if the target dir is not
> writable, no error message is displayed, so the user may think
> everything is ok.

sorry, I think I misunderstood the command, and shoud be ok.
> suggestion for the outdated wiki page: write the readme in rst, remove
> the wiki page, and add the rst to the general documentation and to the
> new web site.

On the other hand, the plugin should be updated to the new API:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/lizmap/lizmap.py", line 1418,
in warnOnClose
    self.writeProjectConfigFile()
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis//python/plugins/lizmap/lizmap.py", line 726,
in writeProjectConfigFile
    pSrs = mc.mapRenderer().destinationSrs()
AttributeError: 'QgsMapRenderer' object has no attribute 'destinationSrs'

All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu