[Qgis-developer] SRS DB maintenance

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:35:42 PDT 2013

Hi!

As I had some problems with non existing EPSG Codes in the srs.db
lately too .. I support Radim here ..
It seem's that something is going wroing here .. While most of the
world is covered not all EPSGs are available or being overwritten ..

Isn't there an official "latest" database that we can just take? Or
try to make it easy for the user to update the db if connected to the
internet sync db on QGIS start or something like that?

kind regards
Werner