[Qgis-developer] SRS DB maintenance

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 00:19:02 PDT 2013

*lol*
I knew that that was coming ..
And I also knew that you surely already took a look on it .. but as I
did not know what has already been looked at .. I took the easiest
thought that I had ..
I also know that it is not easy .. but .. as Radim also said .. there
are problems .. somehow ..

But thanks for the insight into crssync and the noupdate field .. :(
.. crazy stuff ..

And .. if you could implement a DWIM UI .,. I would also like to see
that in a lot of other software :)

regards
Werner