[Qgis-developer] incoherent and unproffesional icons (regression)

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sat Jul 6 02:35:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

Some new svg icons (all the wrenches, hammers and screwdrivers) are completely
out of the palette. Those icons in options or layer properties dialogs are
much more colorful and complicated than other icons [1]. Sorry to say that,
but it looks awful to me :) I'd either ask Robert if he has a svg version
somewhere (although he's probably quite busy right now) or leave png (the
property icons are not supposed to scale AFAIK). Making svg at all cost is not
the right way IMHO and the recent look is a regression for me.

[1] http://tmp.borysjurgiel.pl/tools.png