[Qgis-developer] CyberTracker integration

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Jul 7 05:38:40 PDT 2013

Hi Justin

Having a cybertracker sequence generator in QGIS would be great. In general
for open source the way to go is to build something that solves your own
needs and then put it out there for others to use and contribute to. You
will probably get much more useful and directed feedback if people have
something (even an initial prototype) to play with that they can then kick
the tyres and give you pointers on what additions would make it more useful.

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net