[Qgis-developer] incoherent and unproffesional icons (regression)

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 22:41:15 PDT 2013

Hi Borys, Larry Nathan and all,

I did felt a bit offended, but I am sure it was not your intention, it
is for sure a question of culture. French speakers tend to wrap up with
nice words ;)

Anyway, I get your point for these icons. If wanted, I can simplify the
hammer or something else.

Now, here is my plan.
First, I will finalize the icons for project/layer toolbars according to
Larry's recommendations. Thanks a lot to Larry and Nathan for your
support and comments by the way.
Second, I will try to get a nice hand for pan.
Then, I will try to harmonize a bit the settings icons by bringing a new
set.

Also, pull requests are open, so anything constructive should be written
into them.

Cheers,

Denis