[Qgis-developer] map rendering time much longer on windows than on ubuntu

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:52:33 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I have noticed it seems that postgres request are much longer from the
win computer than from ubuntu (on the same external server of course).

I timed this request:
Ubuntu: 100% about 45 ms
Win: 50-70% about 45ms, 30-50% between 250 and 700ms, sometime even more.

I googled without finding anything relevant...
Have someone experience something similar?

Also, I'd like to try to remove the debug info.
Is the correct way to do this: in environment variables: add a
QGIS_DEBUG variable with -1 value in the user variables?

Cheers,

Denis