[Qgis-developer] Mac nightlies updated

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 11 20:28:10 PDT 2013

On Jul 11, 2013, at 9:32 PM, Larry Shaffer wrote:

> William, the issues with Spatialite 4.0.0 still persist [1]. Maybe having your SQLite framework updated to Spatialite 4.1.1 before trying to track down those errors might be prudent?
>
> [0] http://qgis.dakotacarto.com
> [1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/7664

I don't see any compatibility-breaking changes (would require new framework version and rebuild of everything), so I'll work on it over the weekend.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy