[Qgis-developer] Splash screen for 2.0

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Mon Jul 15 05:58:14 PDT 2013

I asked them once about the copyright: as far as I remember the answer was that there is no copyright on the old ones. But something like a "Leistungsschutzrecht" (ancillary copyright?). You can buy the scanned old maps from swisstopo but you are not allowed to redestribute them. But if you have the old paper maps and scan them yourself, you are free to do whatever you want.

regards
Stefan

Von meinem iPad gesendet