[Qgis-developer] Raster tools support for GDAL 1.10 in QGIS 2?

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Thu Jul 18 09:45:38 PDT 2013

Is the intent to have the GDAL tools in the Raster menu support using GDAL 1.10 with the release of QGIS 2. With QGIS 2 built with GDAL 1.10, the "Mask layer" radio button does not display in the Clipper dialog. GDAL 1.10 is failing the the version test in doClipper.py as it thinks 1.10 is older than 1.7. I would assume other tools may also be effected. Should I file a bug report? Priority?

Royce